We at live play create conscious of leaving our world a great place for our children to grow up and therefore choose to minimise the impact on the environment through everything we do.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we have formed a relationship with carbon neutral whereby one tree will be planted for every product sold.
Carbon neutral plants hundreds of thousands of native trees each year in environmentally vulnerable areas. Planting trees is seen as a significant way to slow the rate of global warming through its effectiveness in absorbing carbon dioxide emissions.
This commitment to carbon neutral is just one way we care for our environment.
- Our wood is Plantation European Beech.
- Our packaging is recyclable
- Our products use human energy and endeavour to make them fun and therefore do not require the use of batteries or other environmentally harsh components.
- We stock products to outlast a generation in appeal and design
We hope you enjoy your live play create toy more knowing it hasn’t cost the earth.
- Striking a balance with LIVE PLAY CREATE Over-entertaining' seems to be the future for kids play. We were determined to make sure our kids grew up balanced...